2. Use License
1. Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of any downloadable materials on the website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
1. modify or copy the materials;
2. use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
3. attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the web site;
4. remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
5. transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
2. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on the website are provided 'as is'. The Mantra Training Solutions makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, the Mantra Training Solutions does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Mantra Training Solutions be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the website, even if the Mantra Training Solutions or an authorized of theMantra Training Solutions has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the Mantra Training Solution's website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Mantra Training Solutions does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Mantra Training Solutions may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Mantra Training Solutions does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Mantra Training Solutions has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the School of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to the Mantra Training Solutions website shall be governed by the laws of the Mantra Training Solutions Owner’s home jurisdiction without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Students in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Students enroll in the School(mantranlp/mind mantra academy or Mantra Training Solutions) or a Course within the School, subscribe to a newsletter, and in connection with other activities, services, features, or resources we make available in our website. We will collect personal identification information from Students only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Students can refuse to supply personal identification information but doing so may prevent them from engaging in certain course related activities.
How we use collected information
The Mantra Training Solutions/mantranlp may collect and use Students’ personal identification information for the following purposes:
• To improve customer service
Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
• To personalize user experience
We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Students as a group use the services and resources provided in our courses.
• To send periodic emails
We may use Student email addresses to send Students information and updates pertaining to their order. Student email addresses may also be used to respond to Student inquiries, questions, or other requests.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Student personal identification information to others.
Your acceptance of these terms